Resident Evil 4 Remake: Ada Wong from Resident Evil 2 Remake

A simple mod for the Resident Evil 4 remake allows players to see a beloved version of Ada Wong in the game. The mod ports the model of the famous spy from the Resident Evil 2 remake into the game. The girl was ported into the game, including her iconic outfit, hairstyle, and original appearance.


Thank you! It's not easy to collect models. Each model has its own characteristics, and many models are unique or charging models. Here you can share them for free. However, these models are only for personal use and are not allowed to be sold. Please don't download it for those under 18 years old. Please leave a message on my YouTube channel and read the video from A to Z! It's very important for me that you watch the video.Only in this way can I make more programs and share more models. Thank you, my friends! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. 

Comments